Re: Submission of WebTransport API to WICG (and refactoring of the WebRTC-QUIC API)

I'd like to point out that I hope the timeline ahead of us as something
like:

1.  Lots of people express interest at
https://discourse.wicg.io/t/webtransport-proposal/3508
2.  WebTransport is adopted into the WICG and feedback/interest keeps coming
3.  Browsers implement initial versions and developers give feedback
4.  We discuss and iterate until it's great

But it depends on people expressing their interest.  So, if you're
interested, please go express your interest and help has have a vibrant
discussion in the WICG.