Re: how is an ice restart done?

I think there's currently an issue with the part that says "candidate pairs
are flushed," though. For it to be a real ICE restart, media needs to be
able to continue flowing on the previously selected candidate pair while
ICE is working on finding a working candidate pair from the new generation.
Maybe it wasn't the intention, but "candidate pairs are flushed" sounds
like the state would be forgotten and media would stop flowing.