Stepping down as ORTC Chair

From: Erik Lagerway <elagerway@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2016 11:43:32 -0700
To: "public-ortc@w3.org" <public-ortc@w3.org>
Thank you, W3C and ORTC members!

It has been my great pleasure serving as Chair of the ORTC Community Group,
thank you for the opportunity!

I have the greatest respect for Robin, Bernard and Justin (as well as all
the members of the CG)!

I thought it important to point out that I am not leaving for any other
reason than not having enough of my own personal time to contribute, due
mainly to my recent work engagements. I still believe that
ORTC is very important for the advancement of Real Time Communications.

I look forward to returning to the W3C and ORTC when time permits!

Warmest regards,
Erik Lagerway

Erik Lagerway | Mobile: 1.604.562.8647