[ortc] RTCRtpEncodingParameters minQuality defaulted (and others)

From: Robin Raymond via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2016 13:33:01 +0000
To: public-ortc@w3.org
robin-raymond has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/openpeer/ortc:

== RTCRtpEncodingParameters minQuality defaulted (and others) ==

````
dictionary RTCRtpEncodingParameters {
             unsigned long       ssrc;
             payloadtype         codecPayloadType;
             RTCRtpFecParameters fec;
             RTCRtpRtxParameters rtx;
             RTCPriorityType     priority;
             unsigned long       maxBitrate;
             double              minQuality = 0;
             double              resolutionScale;
             double              framerateScale;
             unsigned long       maxFramerate;
             boolean             active = true;
             DOMString           encodingId;
             sequence<DOMString> dependencyEncodingIds;
};
````

I'm uncertain why `minQuality` is defaulted rather than left unset. I
think there's need to review all the defaults and make sure they are
all accurate.

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/openpeer/ortc/issues/505 using your GitHub account