[ortc] RTCIceTransport description is "lacking"

From: Robin Raymond via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 20:45:08 +0000
To: public-ortc@w3.org
robin-raymond has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/openpeer/ortc:

== RTCIceTransport description is "lacking" ==
ORTC's place-holder description:
>3. The RTCIceTransport Object
>The RTCIceTransport includes information relating to Interactive
Connectivity Establishment (ICE).

WebRTC description of the same thing:
>The RTCIceTransport interface allows an application access to
information about the ICE transport over which packets are sent and
received. In particular, ICE manages peer-to-peer connections which
involve state which the application may want to access.

I think we need to better describe this object.

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/openpeer/ortc/issues/477 using your GitHub account