[ortc] RTCIceGathererIceErrorEvent hostCandidate

From: Robin Raymond via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 12:39:25 +0000
To: public-ortc@w3.org
robin-raymond has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/openpeer/ortc:

==  RTCIceGathererIceErrorEvent hostCandidate ==
We have defined `hostCandidate` as a `DOMString`:

>`hostCandidate` of type `DOMString`
>The hostCandidate attribute is the local IP address and port used to
communicate with the STUN or TURN server.

````
partial dictionary RTCIceGathererIceErrorEventInit : EventInit {
             DOMString      hostCandidate;
};
````

But shouldn't it be the actual structure:
````
partial dictionary RTCIceGathererIceErrorEventInit : EventInit {
             RTCIceGatherCandidate hostCandidate;
};
````

Seems it would be easier to correlate if we made an exact description.

Also, what would happen if there are no host candidates (privacy
filter)?

````
enum RTCIceGatherPolicy {
    "all",
    "nohost",
    "relay"
};
````

>`nohost`
>The RTCIceGatherer gathers all ICE candidate types except for host
candidates.

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/openpeer/ortc/issues/474 using your GitHub account