[ortc] Clarification on behavior when codecPaloadType is unset on encoding

From: Sergio Garcia Murillo via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2016 19:38:47 +0000
To: public-ortc@w3.org
murillo128 has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/openpeer/ortc:

== Clarification on behavior when codecPaloadType is unset on encoding
 ==
> codecPayloadType of type payloadtype

> For per-encoding codec specifications, give the codec Payload Type
here. If unset, the browser will choose.

I assume that it will choose based on the same mechanism used when no
encodings are set:

> If unset, the browser will  set codecPayloadType to
codecs[j].payloadType where j is the index of the first codec that is
not "cn", "dtmf", "red", "rtx", or a forward error correction codec.

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/openpeer/ortc/issues/471 using your GitHub account