Re: ClueCon 2015 - ORTC/WebRTC Roudtable

Thanks for sharing Brian, this should be a great event! I know that Robin
will be attending and I believe Peter Saint Andre will as well.

Also, to add some colour, attached is the ORTC presentation that Robin gave
on a FreeSWITCH / WebRTC conference call not long ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-LGMMJooOQ

Cheers,
Erik

cc Justin Skinner, as he showed interest in this from last CG call.

*Erik Lagerway <http://ca.linkedin.com/in/lagerway> | *Hookflash
<http://hookflash.com/>* | 1 (855) Hookflash ext. 2 | Twitter
<http://twitter.com/elagerway> | WebRTC.is Blog <http://webrtc.is/> *