Re: ORTC W3C CG Meeting 7 - Draft Agenda & Times

Slides, Minutes and Recording for the 7th ORTC CG meeting can be found
here:

http://ortc.org/2015/01/20/w3c-ortc-cg-meeting-7-jan-27-2015/

--- Summary ---

*22 January 2015 Editor’s draft:*
http://ortc.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/ortc.html

Changes from the October 14 Editor’s Draft:

*WebRTC 1.0 compatibility*

   - Statistics API Update (Issue 85)
   - H.264 parameters update (Issue 158)
   - Support for maxptime (Issue 160)
   - RTCRtpUnhandledEvent update (Issue 163)
   - Support for RTCIceGatherer.state (Issue 164)

*Erik Lagerway <http://ca.linkedin.com/in/lagerway> | *Hookflash
<http://hookflash.com/>* | 1 (855) Hookflash ext. 2 | Twitter
<http://twitter.com/elagerway> | WebRTC.is Blog <http://webrtc.is/> *