Re: Issue 170: Response to connectivity checks prior to calling iceTransport.start()?

If I send you connectivity checks, and you respond, and I go into the
connected state, but you never call IceTransport.start,  is that giving a
false sense of connectivity?  What am I connected to, exactly?

Perhaps I'm missing the value or the use case where this would be
valuable.  Can you give a use case where this would be valuable?