Re: Issue 167: DTLS role versus RFC 4145 SDP setup attribute

This looks reasonable to me, but I would clarify the server section:

server
The DTLS server role. If RTCDtlsRole has a value of "auto" and RTCDtlsTransport
receives a DTLS client_helo packet, RTCDtlsRole will transition to
"server", even before start() is called. A transition from "auto" to
"server" will also occur if start(remoteParameters) is called with
remoteParameters.RTCDtlsRole having a value of "client".

I do not see a value in RTCDtlsRoleChangedEvent.

Roman Shpount