RE: Closed: [ortc] RTCIceGatherPolicy harmonization with WebRTC

From: Bernard Aboba <Bernard.Aboba@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 17:50:42 +0000
To: "public-ortc@w3.org" <public-ortc@w3.org>
Since WebRTC 1.0 RTCIceTransportPolicy Enum no longer includes "none", the lack of RTCIceGatherPolicy.none in ORTC API is no longer a sync issue.

However, we now have a new sync issue because "public" has been added to RTCIceTransportPolicy, where there is no RTCIceGatherPolicy.public.

So we have opened a new issue for that.