Datachannel: Port Numbers (#227)

Begin forwarded message:

From: pthatcherg <notifications@github.com<mailto:notifications@github.com>>
Date: August 24, 2015 at 09:15:01 PDT
To: openpeer/ortc <ortc@noreply.github.com<mailto:ortc@noreply.github.com>>
Cc: aboba <bernard.aboba@gmail.com<mailto:bernard.aboba@gmail.com>>
Subject: Re: [ortc] Datachannel: Port Numbers (#227)

Good point. Without specifying the port, it wouldn't be possible to attach
more than one SctpTransport to a single DtlsTransport. I'm not sure how
valuable that is, but there was some interest in such a thing at the last
IETF.

The port is per-SctpTransport, not per-DataChannel, so there is no conflict
with 1.0. It could go on either the constructor or in Start. Since it
acts as sort of an ID of the SctpTransport, I'd vote for the
constructor/readonly-attribute. If you don't specify one, it's chosen by
the browser.