Re: How to get/set a=ice-options attributes with ORTC

On Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 4:59 AM, Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc@aliax.net> wrote:

> That is a no sense in a well designed API. Instead we need a simple
> setter "forceRegularNomination()" (or a param in RTCIceParameters),
> and our JS shim should set it when the remote SDP (or whatever it
> receives via signaling) includes any ice-option (or any ice-option
> that it is known to force regular nomination).

I would second that we need a setter forceRegularNomination or parameter
for interop with ICE stacks which include options or do not support regular
nomination for any other reason. No need to support ICE options unless
someone defines an option we really need to support.
Roman Shpount