Re: ORTC and FEC/RTX/RED

I would agree that the matching rules need to be able to demux on SSRC even if the payload types are overlapping between RtpReceivers. The case of multiple cameras from
RFC 5576 Example 3 illustrates this.

Currently the ORTC API spec does not say that such payload type overlap is illegal, although it is a requirement that a codec's payload type attribute be filled in (e.g. there is no payload type wildcard).