Re: FEC ssrc

Making the FEC stream has it's own SSRC and avoiding the current RED/FEC
non-sense has always seemed the correct approach to me. So this are
great news!

Do you know if this has been already presented/discussed at rtcweb?

In regards ORTC, this opens another question, how to associate several
SSRCs in one RTPSender/RTPReceiver or be able to group different objects
together. This seems to be already an issue with RTX packets (and I was
already working on an email in this regards).

Best regards
Sergio