Re: [ortc] WebRTC 1.0 compatibility: support for p-time (#160)

RFC 4566 Section 6 defines ptime and maxptime attributes:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4566

Note that these operate at the m-line level, not codec:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/sip/current/msg14153.html

However, "vsel" allows ptime but not max/min control at the codec level:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/mmusic/current/msg04253.html

My suggestion would be to expose a sequence of ptime values in RTCRtpCodecCapability.parameters and then choose one in RTCRtpCodecParameters.parameters.