Re: active speaker information in mixed streams

>> 2) You have access to the audio level of the tracks received with the
>> getStats API (in Chrome)
>
> Just to make it clear: my original question was about mixed streams.
> That is, streams where all contributors would be rendered within the
> same track.

I know, just asking Iņaki's question :)

Regarding your question  I think it makes a lot of sense and adding a
way to get those "stats" from the RtpTrack could be very useful.

Being able to subscribe to changes of the V bit could also be helpful
but I think it is too much for ORTC v1.