Re: A Big Proposal: A way to control quality/resolution/framreate/simulcast/layering with RtpSender

I also want to re-iterate the idea that targetQuality represents a slider between 0.0 and 1.0 where 0 is try to allocate as many bits toward picture quality and 1.0 is try to push out as many frames per second, based on input framerate as max, as possible, no matter what happens to picture quality.  0.5 would be the even tradeoff between quality and framerate.
For this, I think you no longer need a bias, and maybe this is similar to what Martin was suggesting before.

Also, bringing audio codecs in the mix, the 0-1 scale for quality may map to preferring higher sampling frequency vs. encoding quality at lower sampling frequency.