Re: A Big Proposal: A way to control quality/resolution/framreate/simulcast/layering with RtpSender

It would still be useful to know when the application defined
bitrate/quality limit is reached in either direction. For example, in a
video conferencing app, more participants can be shown when certain quality
level is reached for the main speaker. Or in video/web conferencing app,
participant video might only be transmitted when certain quality level is
reached for a transmission of a shared window.

Roman Shpount