Re: Our first ORCA CG meeting! [via ORCA - Object-RTC API Community Group]

Hi everyone,

Can I suggest to add an item to the agenda?

The name that this CG chose conflicts with the name of a screenreader (ORCA).
See thread here: https://twitter.com/Joanmarie/status/434133118765637632

It would be nice if we could decide not to overload this namespace and
continue work under ORTC CG rather than ORCA.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend the call (it would be at 5am
here), but I'm hopeful it can be resolved without me.
Thanks for your consideration.

Cheers,
Silvia.