RE: DTMF API completed

Unfortunately, this will be unable to produce DTMF that is compatible with any existing DTMF sender or receiver.  The problem is that the DTMFTrack is a standalone entity that does not associate with an existing audio track.

I made a proposal to the W3C working group that looks similar to this API in many respects, but the DTMFTrack was a wrapper around AudioMediaStreamTrack.  It could equally be a wrapper around RTCTrack.  Inbound audio tracks are automatically wrapped, if they contain the DTMF codec description.

This has another properties that I believe to be important: the DTMF interfaces are completely standalone.  The rest of the API has no direct, visible knowledge of DTMF.