Re: Object RTC (ORTC) API for WebRTC

For what I saw in the spec (the .connect() method), seems that it's
only necessary to have one endpoint connection data to establish the
connection, sending back the other endpoint connection data internally
like it's suggested for WebRTC at
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/discuss-webrtc/_VFJ0U6W6Wk,
isn't it? This is a cool feature... :-)

Also, is there any way to get a list of currently active DataChannels
on a RTCConnection?

2013/10/15 Anniruddh Koppal (Persistent Systems Ltd.) <v-ankopp@microsoft.com>:
> Reposting to public-orca.
>

> Regards,
>
> Anniruddh

Unix."
– Linus Tordvals, creador del sistema operativo Linux