Object RTC Walkthrough - Slides | IETF88 [via ORCA - Object-RTC API Community Group]

From: Erik Lagerway <elagerway@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 17:05:11 +0000
To: public-orca@w3.org
 The Object RTC Walkthrough yesterday was tons of fun and we had plenty of great
feedback. Thanks to everyone who joined us onsite and remotely. Here is a link
to the slides and what the video recordings:
Slides: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/yprr409npt2dctw/25kmYKxZzM Ustream
Recordings: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ortc-live We would encourage everyone
that attended to join the Community Group so we can continue to evolve the API
[...]

This post sent on ORCA - Object-RTC API Community Group

'Object RTC Walkthrough - Slides | IETF88'

http://www.w3.org/community/orca/2013/11/04/object-rtc-walkthrough-slides-ietf88/

Learn more about the ORCA - Object-RTC API Community Group:

http://www.w3.org/community/orca