RE: Need to expose RTCSocket object

From: Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@skype.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 22:03:15 +0000
To: Gustavo García <ggb@tokbox.com>, "public-orca@w3.org" <public-orca@w3.org>
Because clone() is insufficient, complex and hard to reason about.  Clone() is currently underspecified, but if it is similar to the proposal made long back for JSEP, it's a partial clone of state, replicating only the local sockets and none of the additional state already accumulated (including remote candidates and any connection state).

I've argued in the past that clone() should be removed.

RTCSocket is invisible if you don't care for those complex use cases.