Discussion and Consensus [via ORCA - Object-RTC API Community Group]

From: Erik Lagerway <elagerway@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 20:31:34 +0000
To: public-orca@w3.org
Two points... I would like to propose that discussions regarding the API happen
via the ORCA Community Group, the public-orca@w3c.org mail list seems to make
sense. If you have not subscribed to that list yet and wish to receive messages
sent to the list please do so here. As part of this proposal, I suggest we abide
by [...]

This post sent on ORCA - Object-RTC API Community Group

'Discussion and Consensus'

http://www.w3.org/community/orca/2013/08/27/discussion-and-consensus/

Learn more about the ORCA - Object-RTC API Community Group:

http://www.w3.org/community/orca