Re: Object RTC (ORTC) API for WebRTC - call to authors

I, and SMB Phone Inc. /d/b/a Hookflash which I represent agree to be bound
by the terms of the W3C CLA in relation to the submitted draft "Object RTC
(ORTC) API for WebRTC".

Thanks for this Robin!

/Erik

*Erik Lagerway <http://ca.linkedin.com/in/lagerway> |