Re: some Working Group statistics available

Hi, Art, and thanks. Hello Markus,

On Mon, 19 Jan 2015 15:14:29 +0100, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@gmail.com>
wrote:

> [ + Coralie ]
>
> On 1/18/15 4:03 PM, Markus Lanthaler wrote:
>> On 18 Jan 2015 at 16:07, Arthur Barstow wrote:
>>> TL;DR: if you are interested in some statistics about the current set
>>> of
>>> Working Groups, see <https://www.w3.org/wiki/WGStats>.
>> Very interesting data. Does something similar exist for Community
>> Groups? Or is it planned? Just having an overview of the number of
>> participants (people + orgs) and email traffic would be enough to see
>> what groups are (still) active etc.

+1
I have good hopes that our systems team can provide a tool or a means to
get this data in the foreseeable future, but it is too soon to make any
promise or announcement.

> Hi Markus,
>
> The only CG statistics I know about is the following document from
> Coralie <http://www.w3.org/2014/06/community-update.html>. (I believe
> the date of that analysis is June 2014.)

Correct.

> -Arthur

Coralie

--