Re: some Working Group statistics available

On Sun, 18 Jan 2015 22:03:21 +0100
"Markus Lanthaler" <markus.lanthaler@gmx.net> wrote:

> On 18 Jan 2015 at 16:07, Arthur Barstow wrote:
> > TL;DR: if you are interested in some statistics about the current set of
> > Working Groups, see <https://www.w3.org/wiki/WGStats>.

A minor note - I notice that some of the stats are skewed by not finding the right mailing list for technical discussion. (I only checked the XML Working Groups, not the others; we also use Bugzilla for issue tracking. I' mot sure how the CSV data is generated).

> Very interesting data. Does something similar exist for Community Groups? Or is it planned? Just having an overview of the number of participants (people + orgs) and email traffic would be enough to see what groups are (still) active etc.
Yes - although level of activity isn't always a clear indicator for importance. The most active Community Group might be the Bike Shed Paint Colour CG and the least active the Nuclear Fuel Safe Storage CG  :-) But it's already a useful start.