RE: Convention 2022 - Documents on data collaboration

Hello,

This is a friendly reminder of Nicolas’ email with the World Athletics document. Please have a look and review it, if you haven’t done yet. It’s really interesting because it affects our discussions here and the future of the common database for athletes and competitions.

Also, please remind that the follow up meeting is scheduled next Tuesday 15th Nov (10.00 CET, 09.00 UTC). I’ll send a calendar invite as a reminder in case you don’t have it saved in your calendar.

In the meantime, please feel free to raise questions in advance so we can include in the agenda explicitly.

Looking forward to seeing/talking you all next week,

Martin

Martin Alvarez-Espinar
HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES CO.,LTD.
European Research Institute
Huawei Technologies R&D Belgium NV
Gaston Geenslaan 10, 3001 Heverlee, Belgium
E-mail : martin.alvarez.espinar@huawei.com<mailto:martin.alvarez.espinar@huawei.com>
[cid:image002.png@01D68205.FDD17BA0]
This e-mail and its attachments are legally privileged under Belgian law and contain confidential information from HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or email immediately and delete it !
本邮件及其附件根据比利时法律具有法律特权并含有华为的保密信息,仅限于发送给上面地址中列出的个人或群组。禁止任何其他人以任何形式使用(包括但不限于全部或部分地泄露、复制、或散发)本邮件中的信息。如果您错收了本邮件,请您立即电话或邮件通知发件人并删除本邮件 !