From: Martin Alvarez Espinar
Sent: Friday, April 1, 2022 6:10 PM
To: 'public-opentrack@w3.org' <public-opentrack@w3.org>
Cc: 'András Szabó' <andras.szabo@worldathletics.org>
Subject: RE: Minutes and next meeting

Hi all,

This is a reminder of our next teleconference, scheduled on Wednesday next week (6th April at 10.00 CEST). I haven't received any proposal as an agenda item. Please let me know if you want us to cover any particular topic so we can have a productive meeting. Just send me an email or reply to this email.

I'll send another reminder with the connection details on Tuesday.

All the best,

Martin