From: Martin Alvarez Espinar
Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2020 11:07 AM
To: 'public-opentrack@w3.org' <public-opentrack@w3.org>
Subject: Proposal of meeting (reactivate the group) - Nov 18

Dear OpenAthletics (OpenTrack) CG member,

Long time ago, in January 2019, we presented [1] the summary of the work performed within this group. Since them, some of the members have continued working on producing/sharing more data. Now it's time to test the models and schemas we created within the group and discuss about the gaps in the technology.

After speaking to some of you, we decided to organize some coordination meetings to check advances and see if we should relive this community group. The most feasible time for most of you seems to be Wednesday in the morning (Europe), I propose to schedule a call next week (18 Nov) at 10:00 UTC / 11:00 CET so we can discuss the evolution of these technologies and expectations.

For the agenda, I leave it fully open to discuss about our expectations. I know that Andy Robinson's team is working hard to harmonize data that will be shared, so I propose Andy Robinson presenting the state of the art of athletics data in Europe and the objectives. After the meeting we can decide how we move forward.

I'll share a calendar invite with the details. Comments, suggestions are welcome.

All the best,

Martin

[1] https://www.w3.org/community/opentrack/2019/01/17/open-athletics-for-a-global-sport/

Martin Alvarez-Espinar
Web Standards
HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES CO.,LTD.

This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or email immediately and delete it!
本邮件及其附件含有华为公司的保密信息,仅限于发送给上面 地址中列出的个人或群组。禁止任何其他人以任何形式使用(包括但不限于全部或部分地泄露、复制、或散发)本邮件中的信息。如果您错收了本邮件,请您立即电话或邮件通知发件人并删除本邮件!
Privacy Notice: Huawei Technologies Research & Development Belgium NV acting in its capacity as Data Controller respects your privacy.  Personal Data will not be subject to disclosure and spread out unless under the circumstances permitted by law. You can exercise your rights under articles 15 to 21 of the General Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR),  by consulting our privacy policy on our website: https://www.huawei.com/en/privacy-policy and by writing to the following email address dataprotection@huawei.com