From: Technical
Sent: lundi, 27 août 2018 11:22
To: Technical <technical@european-athletics.org<mailto:technical@european-athletics.org>>
Cc: Nicolas Launois <nicolas.launois@european-athletics.org<mailto:nicolas.launois@european-athletics.org>>
Subject: 3rd AthTech conference - 9-10 October 2019

Hello,

After two successful years, the 3rd AthTech conference is back and will take place in Gijón, Spain. The event is hosted by European Athletics with the collaboration of CTIC, W3C Spain and Opentrack, and will take place on the 9 and 10 October. During these two days, we will meet to speak about data in Athletics, statistics, performances and innovation.

Last year's event saw over 40 delegates from 15 different countries, including many national federations, top timing providers such as TimeTronics and Swiss Timing, several local event management companies, and amateur volunteers bringing their IT skills to the benefit of the sport.
We've made huge strides since then in practical collaboration and interoperability.

We hope that you or somebody from your organisation will be able to attend. Please go to http://athtech.run for more information and registration.

If you wish to share your experience, a solution or a problem with us, please get in touch as we have some space in our agenda.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Chiheb Kaibi
Technology coordinator