From: Andy Robinson <andy@reportlab.com>
Sent: lundi, 18 juin 2018 12:03
To: Martin Alvarez-Espinar <martin.alvarez@ctic.es>; public-opentrack <public-opentrack@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Meeting Wed 19th Jul

Regrettably I will be on a flight at that time:-(

On Mon, 18 Jun 2018 at 18:15, Martin Alvarez-Espinar <martin.alvarez@ctic.es<mailto:martin.alvarez@ctic.es>> wrote:
Hi,

This is a reminder of our bi-weekly meeting.

* Meeting: Wed 19 June, 08:00 UTC (See other locations<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2018&month=6&day=19&hour=8&min=0&sec=0&p1=4005&p2=136&p3=242&p4=87>)

* Join the meeting at https://meet.jit.si/opentrack

@Andy, @Nicolas, could you chair the meeting, please?  Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend the meeting. I'll be giving a talk at that time, so impossible.  Regrets.

I have included on the agenda the topic: 'Athletics Conference'. Please let me know your proposals to be included too.

From my side, just to comment that I've been researching on the representation of the calendar using the current schema.org<http://schema.org> approach. Most of our requirements are included in the existing model (see [1], in red our new terms, classes), so I'll submit a formal proposal to extend the schema with all our requirements that can be of interest to the rest of the stakeholders. I'll send you the complete proposal, during this week. I've written some code already [2] and I'm documenting all. Also, I'm creating a validator/visualizer to show some examples.

Best,

Martin

[1] https://w3c.github.io/opentrack-cg/spec/model/images/high-level-competition_model.svg