Re: Webconference 31 Jan (9:00 UTC)

On 31/01/18 Martín wrote:
> Hi,
> My apologies, the link I sent won't work. Please, try this one on Zoom.us:
> https://zoom.us/j/785684556
> Please, let me know if you have any problem with that platform.
> Best,
> Martin

I'm sorry that I did not check zoom.us early enough today to realise
that it wouldn't work for me
(apparently, it requires installing some software; I try not to do that,
unless it's trusted and
I know I will need).

But if that's the best tool for you all, I'll install it and hopefully
I'll be able to join meetings again.

May I suggest these two alternatives? They're free and decentralised
(WebRTC-based: "eating our own dog food" :) and on a modern
browser/device, they
don't require installing anything (not unless one wants to share their
screen).
Also, anyone can start the meeting, anytime.

     https://appear.in/opentrack

     https://meet.jit.si/opentrack

Regards,

--