Re: Webconference 31 Jan (9:00 UTC)

On 30 January 2018 at 16:54, Martin Alvarez-Espinar
<martin.alvarez@fundacionctic.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It's time for our weekly conference —I think we should think in make
> fortnightly.
>
> The usual connection details:
> https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/110180797
>
> Nothing in the agenda apart from 'Dutch Rankings' by Maxim.

Martin, Nicolas et al:   I would like to introduce Paul Pascoe, the IT
manager from Athletics Australia.  We just had a long talk about the
process we are going through.  He has been through a very similar
journey to ours in other sports which are far more advanced,
especially sailing (where he was a national coach at the 1996
Olympics), and is trying to move in the same directions.  He also has
many relevant contacts in the IAAF.

Paul may be able to join the call this evening, if not then hopefully
next week.  Paul, please sign up to the OpenTrack mailing list
(https://www.w3.org/community/opentrack/) to see agendas and meet a
few people.

I'm not sure I can make today but can definitely do next week.

Best Regards,

--
Andy Robinson
Managing Director, ReportLab