Re: Weekly Meeting 13th September (same time)

On 12 September 2017 at 14:33, Martin Alvarez-Espinar
<martin.alvarez@fundacionctic.org> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Agenda:
>  * Examples of Data (Andy R.)

Thanks, Martin.

I would encourage everyone to browse through some sample data
here...we have put in some of the events from the recent World
Championships...
      https://data.opentrack.run/x/2017/GBR/dna1/

The "downloads" link takes you to a JSON representation and an Excel
representation.  We really want to be confident that the JSON is
"broadly correct and complete" before we move to parsing it and
allowing uploads (hopefully next week).

This is intended to be a concrete format for exchanging competition
results between competition management systems, meeting organisers,
and statisticians.  Therefore there should be exactly one way to store
each fact, not a multitude of options.  Martin's JSON-LD
representation is something broader, which we can output once this is
working.

- Andy