Re: Competition Types [was Re: Meeting 22 Nov (09:00 UTC)]

Hi Ivan,

Although we use this approach, we still would need a common taxonomy that
maps all terms to guarantee interoperability. So we could be able to design
*universal* tools to search/filter/aggregate/manage competition calendars
automatically.

Best,

Martin