Re: Meeting 08 Nov and Regrets

On 6 November 2017 at 15:26, Martin Alvarez-Espinar
<martin.alvarez@fundacionctic.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I won't be able to attend our weekly meeting next Wednesday. I'll be flying
> at that time. It's still on the calendar (and scheduled thanks to Andy, as
> always) so we'll keep it unless there is nothing to discuss. Please let me
> know what you want to add to the agenda and I'll update it.

Hi all,

We now have a "lite" JSON schema we are fairly happy with, some
example data, an online validation tool,  and the beginnings of a
"friendly" user guide.  I would be very happy to take people through
this tomorrow.

If any federations or developers on this list are waiting to send us
data, this would be a good call to join in with.

I would like to discuss how we communicate this outwards and get
testers on board in a graduated manner.

Best Regards,

Andy Robinson