From: Andy Robinson [mailto:andy@reportlab.com]
Sent: lundi 12 juin 2017 18:32
To: Martin Alvarez-Espinar
Cc: public-opentrack@w3.org; Nicolas Launois
Subject: Re: Weekly Meeting Wed 14 - Topics to discuss?

On 12 June 2017 at 17:17, Martin Alvarez-Espinar <martin.alvarez@fundacionctic.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Anything specific you want to discuss during the meeting? I'll add it
> to the agenda.

We'd actually be very happy if you "slowed down" a little for 2-3 weeks until ReportLab can catch up and we are publishing real results!
 My suggestions....

1. Officials
- I am hoping Peter Crawshaw has his one-pager on the roles.
- Nicolas, you said you could screenshare and show us the officials-booking functionality in Arena

2. JSON feeds
We are working on very specific, concrete exchange file formats and messages for specific situations.  There are at least 2 we can show you on Wednesday morning
- listings of upcoming competitions
- download of start lists - from entry system to competition management system
- identify or create athlete  (built by Mirko for us)

These are not "part of the standard" in your sense, and they benefit from being as restricted as possible and containing just what's needed.  But they absolutely need to be standardised.  We'd like to check they are on the right track, and perhaps we can start creating validation schemas.

Also
3. Maxim from Atletiek.nu in Netherlands hopefully will join us.

- Andy