From: Joseph Pollack <josephrichardpollack@gmail.com>
To: mauricio.nascimento@ideafabriek.org <mauricio.nascimento@ideafabriek.org>; Bart van Leeuwen <bart_van_leeuwen@netage.nl>; public-opengov <public-opengov@w3.org>
Sent: Sun, Apr 7, 2019 8:45 am
Subject: Re: Let's meet at TPAC2019

Dear Mauricio and Bart,
There are surely some creative solutions using internet connectivity possible to include as big of a committee as possible, yet I would very much like buy-in from the more mature open gov crowd. Together I'm sure practitioners can have substantial input with pretty much immediate benefits , especially in terms of updating legislatures.

   - Would one or more distinguished member of open gov standards community be will to at least endorse submitting a joint proposal with the emergency standards?
Beyond the fact that i do think vertical "integration" for a critical mass  is beneficial to the scope in terms of outputs and datasets, as someone who's straddled policy, voting and emergencies, I'm fairly confident I can help fill a room with the right kind of obscure technocrat and distinguished practitioner.