Adam Sobieski

From: Steven Clift
Sent: ‎Tuesday‎, ‎January‎ ‎20‎, ‎2015 ‎11‎:‎43‎ ‎AM
To: Daniel Bennett
Cc: Adam Sobieski, public-opengov@w3.org

Ben Kallos built this site on Drupal:
http://benkallos.com/

He is a new NYC Councilmember and a Drupal developer by trade.

Also, NDI released these tools:
https://www.demworks.org/demtools

Check out these folks too:
http://www.nucivic.com/

I'd also dig into politicians on WordPress and highlight the best.

So, perhaps you could explore how to build on this work and do
something that provides something to politicians looking proactively
for what you want to promote.

Cheers,

Steven Clift

P.S. Check out http://poplus.org

Steven Clift  -  Executive Director, E-Democracy

* Support E-Democracy. Pledge drive to raise $10,000 US:
      http://e-democracy.org/donate?ft  - Only $1400 to 2015 Goal