RE: [open-government] Multilingual thesaurus for parliamentary data using SKOS

Should be lots of overlap with what they do on legal concepts over here:

"XML for parliamentary, legislative & judiciary documents"
http://www.akomantoso.org/

I take the opportunity to share that the demo version of AT4AM is up again:

http://ghajini.dfri.se:8080/at4am/editor.html?documentID=6

as well as the list:

There is a video too:

http://vimeo.com/17598642

And a relevant budget line (Item 26 03 77 05):

http://fsfe.org/news/2014/news-20141219-01.en.html

Best regards.

//Erik