Re: Organization hierarchy

You're right, the children property is not necessary at all in the protocol.
It is an implementation mechanism I use it as a cache, in order to reduce the number of queries in the DB.

I agree with the proposed implementation, as shown in the ticket (the child_id refers to the current document).
I would add a current_parent_id property, though, just to keep compatibility with code using the standard parent_id representation for trees.

Guglielmo