Re: 'Editable' hint?

We discussed similar sorts of things during the working group, but
concluded that any user interaction specific data would not be
interoperable and left it out. As soon as someone has the annotation data,
they can copy it and modify it, and thus flags like this are the domain of
the system or environment from which the annotations are served, not the
annotations themselves.

HTH,

Rob

--