Re: Annotation while producing content

Hi Benjamin,

we don't have THE environment yet. At the moment we are producing text
with MS Word, Google Docs and have our custom web-demo using CKEditor,
which is probably going to be the annotation system.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by selection/highlight.
Lets have an example document:

Helsinki<URL to annotation1 in some notation> is the capital of
Finland<URL to annotation2>.

So are those annotations URLs what you mean?

Br