RE: kindle-web-annotations

From: Benjamin Young <byoung@bigbluehat.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2017 16:26:09 +0000
To: Benjamin Goering <bengoering@gmail.com>, "W3C Open Annotation Community Group" <public-openannotation@w3.org>
This is fabulous, Ben!

I’m astounded by how little information they actually store about the book…but I guess (in a way) this makes them relatively more portable.

Also, I wanted to invite you (and everyone here) to ping the Apache Annotator group:
http://annotator.apache.org/

We’d very much like conversion tools to be part of the output of Apache Annotator. If you’d be interested in collaborating there, we’d love that! But even if you just want to say “hi,” you’ll get some new friends out of the deal. ;)

Thanks again for sharing, Ben!
Benjamin
--
http://bigbluehatcom/