Re: Using RDF statements as an annotation body?

Hi Pantelis,

we where doing it in Pundit (thepund.it). We basically did it by using a
Named Graph as value of the hasBody properties.
In our case an annotation body was composed by a number of triples (that
users created via the Pundit UI), those triples where contained in the
named graph pointed by the hasBody property.
I remember it was a valid (compliant) solution at the time (some years
ago), honestly I'm currently not following the model evolution, so cannot
ensure it is still compliant. But we spend some time thinking about it and
it was a good solution because it then lets you query the body triples
easily, and aggregate triples coming from multiple annotations.

hope it helps,

best