Re: Java implementation for the Open Annotation Ontology

(Sorry to be late on this, I was on vacations...)

I saw the answers that point to existing Java implementations. Which is great but... maybe you can do better! The more the merrier, competition is good, etc...:-)

Ivan

---
Ivan Herman
Tel:+31 641044153
http://www.ivan-herman.net

(Written on mobile, sorry for brevity and misspellings...)