Fwd: Web Annotation Invited Experts

All,

For those interested in the Annotation Working Group, please see below for
an email from Doug on behalf of the W3C staff and chairs regarding
participation.

In particular please note that:

* Given the amazing response we've had from the community in terms of
participation, we've decided to hold off on having any Invited Experts at
this point in time.

* Also, please note the areas that you do not need to be a W3C member to
participate in, including especially "reading and participating in the
technical email discussions".  That list is:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-annotation/
Which you should be able to subscribe to *without* joining the working
group.

Participation both here in the Community Group and on the public Working
Group list will be a strong indicator for people who we will invite to be
IEs in the future, as and when needed.

Many thanks,

Rob